Residence Inn Bozeman
6195 East Valley Center Rd
Bozeman, MT 59718, US
Bozeman, MT 59718, US
Residence Inn Bozeman is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $75 (1-6 nights) or USD $150 (7+ nights). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property. Hotel conducts "welness check" every 3 days for guests with pets.
Book Now from $346/night
About This Property
Set against a backdrop of Montana's Rocky Mountains, this hotel offers an indoor pool, heated spa and fitness center. Suites come with fully equipped kitchens and free internet access. Residence Inn Bozeman provides self-catering accommodations with separate living and sleeping areas. Kitchens are equipped with microwaves, fridges, stove-tops and dishwashers. In the morning, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet and a free light dinner is served 3 times a week. Complimentary coffee can be enjoyed in the hotel’s lobby and there is a lounge with a fireplace. The pet-friendly Residence Inn Bozeman is 4.5 miles from the Museum of the Rockies. It is 20 miles from Bridger Bowl Ski Resort and 90 miles from Yellowstone National Park.
1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Family Rooms
- Free Parking
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: had big rooms
Negatives: they were doing construction and had people playing music until 3:am . very rude staff.
Positives: Fast and friendly staff.
Fantastic value for the money!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).