Residence Inn by Marriott Bozeman Downtown
815 East Main Street
Bozeman, MT 59715, US
Bozeman, MT 59715, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Bozeman Downtown is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $55 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 100 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet.
About This Property
Located in Bozeman and with Montana State University reachable within 2 miles, Residence Inn by Marriott Bozeman Downtown has concierge services, non-smoking rooms, a shared lounge, free WiFi and a bar. Offering a restaurant, the property also has free bikes, as well as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Private parking is available on site. At the hotel the rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a shower and a hairdryer. At Residence Inn by Marriott Bozeman Downtown all rooms come with bed linen and towels. A continental, Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property. The accommodation has a grill. Guests at Residence Inn by Marriott Bozeman Downtown will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bozeman, like hiking, skiing and fishing. There's an in-house snack bar and guests can also use the business area. Languages spoken at the reception include English and Spanish, and guests are invited to request information on the area when needed. The nearest airport is Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, 13 miles from the hotel.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Auditory Guidance
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Higher Level Toilet
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Sport Events (broadcast)
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Soundproof Rooms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Room was spacious. Gym, swimming pool
Negatives: Breakfast could be improved with more variety, but overall not too bad.
Nice hotel - I recommend...
Positives: big rooms and very comfortable to groups or families. The staff is nice and helpful. Great breakfast with several options that they change it every day
Negatives: we stayed 5 nights. We planned from the beginning to have the cleaning service of the room every second day. The first time, they only did the beds but no towel or toilet paper reposition. The second time they just left there a couple of new towels ( we were 4) , no beds no recolectig the wet pool towels that we had on the bathroom and they left the the full trash bag.
Positives: love the clean modern design. great lobby, great staff. location just at edge of main st. walking distance or drive... only down i can come up with- games in lobby would have been added bonus. all was great :)
really nice and peaceful. very...
Positives: zentral clean new nice
happy to come again
Excellence in every area
Positives: location was great. the room i got had an amazing view of the mountains
Positives: Clean and quiet.
Positives: clean and spacious rooms
Negatives: $20 a night to park in the hotel parking lot.
Negatives: Breakfast was not ready on time and staff was rude about it.
Positives: Location-proximity to MSU, size of room and kitchenette. Has nice work out facility open 24/7, and the hot tub is actually hot!
Negatives: No matter how many times I stay there-it’s always wonderful but for some reason they just can’t seem to get it right with the coffee situation. First thing in the morning you want fresh hot coffee. Maybe just coincidence but they always out of coffee or it’s lukewarm to cold. I usually end up giving up and go back up to my room to make it myself. it’s not a deal breaker- everything else is great! I just really love a good hot cup of Joe in the AM without having to wait more than a few minutes…..I don’t mind waiting for food but please have *the *hot** coffee ready!
Super comfortable, clean, and cozy-great...
Positives: the view
Negatives: space heater in my room
very pleasant stay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).