Hilton Motif Seattle
1415 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101, US
Seattle, WA 98101, US
Hilton Motif Seattle is pet friendly. Pet fee USD 75 per accommodation, per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only.
Book Now from $210/night
About This Property
The Hilton Motif Seattle overlooks the city center streets of Seattle, featuring scenic views of Seattle and the Olympic Mountains, Guests here can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar, Each room and suite at Hilton Motif Seattle: comes with NEST Bath & Body products, a JBL Bluetooth alarm clock, and a gourmet coffee machine. Additional amenities include a flat-screen TV with premium channels, a refrigerator and bathrobes. A modern and fully equipped business center and meeting facilities are available on site. A fitness center, a 24-hour front desk are also offered. American cuisine with a Northwest flair and evening cocktails are served at the Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails, which features a spacious outdoor patio. Games and a relaxing seating area can also be found at the restaurant. The Seattle Art Museum is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. The Washington State Convention Center is 5 minutes’ walk away and the Ferry Terminal is just 0.9 mi from Hilton Motif Seattle.
Skyline View Guestroom - 2 Queen Beds (refundable)
Skyline View Guestroom - 1 King Bed (refundable)
1Kng Mobility/Hearing Access Ri Shw Skylinevw (refundable)
Partial Water / Skyline View Room - 2 Qn Beds (refundable)
Partial Water / Skyline View Room - 1 Kng Bed (refundable)
Water / Skyline View Guestroom - 2 Queen Beds (refundable)
Water / Skyline View Guestroom - 1 King Bed (refundable)
Skyline View Studio - 2 Queen Beds -W/Sofabed (refundable)
Water / Skyline View Suite - King Bed (refundable)
Water / Skyline View Penthouse W/ Fireplace (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Breakfast In The Room
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Packed Lunches
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Great location, close to many Seattle attractions
Positives: Super nice room and the staff is amazing!!
Negatives: it was super close to where we were needing to go so we didn’t need to drive anywhere.
Super nice and comfortable
Positives: clean and configurable
Negatives: I had no dislikes about the property
the location of the hotel...
Positives: Quiet location
Negatives: No microwave in room for leftovers.
comic con visit
Positives: I liked that it was close to where we needed to be, comic con and it was a nice clean hotel.
Negatives: The shower was a little odd shaped in one of the rooms I booked. One of the rooms bathroom door kept rolling open when someone was using it, very uncomfortable to deal with that.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).