Red Roof Inn Meriden
10 Bee Street
Meriden, CT 06450, US
Meriden, CT 06450, US
Book Now from $90/night
About This Property
This Meriden, Connecticut hotel is conveniently placed off motorway I-91, only minutes from Powder Ridge Ski Resort. Guests can enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center. The hotel also offers free wireless internet access. With easy access to major motorways, the Red Roof Inn Meriden is within driving distance of Yale University, Mystic Seaport and the Mark Twain House. Guests can also easily discover a number of shopping centers and restaurants nearby.
2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Standard King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 02:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: The pillows, bed sheet, coffee pot was durty,
Positives: Decent prices
Negatives: I Don't have any complaints. I'm pretty easy and simple to please. Good price rooms, that are clean and don't look run down. This is the only hotel I stay at in my area.
Negatives: Will the first room I got the Tv wasn’t working correctly, I got switched rooms now the second room wasn’t as warm as the first was one. It took a long while before the room got warm compared to the first room that got warm within 5 mins we was there.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).