Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston
6431 Central City Boulevard
Galveston, TX 77551, US
Galveston, TX 77551, US
Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston is pet friendly. Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $131/night
About This Property
Located 492 feet from the Galveston Seawall, this hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms that include free WiFi. It is 2.5 mi from Moody Gardens The rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston include cable TV with pay-per-view movies. Each is furnished with a refrigerator and coffee facilities. A gym and a business center are available at the hotel. The hotel also offers baggage storage and a 24-hour front desk. Galveston Hampton Inn & Suites is 1.9 mi from Interstate 45. Guests are steps from the beach, water skiing and fishing.
2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
2 Queen Beds with Balcony Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Business Centre
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Recent ReviewsComing soon!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).